Why the EMJ?
European Medical Journal is fast becoming an essential part of the independent medical education of healthcare professionals. The EMJ is unbiased; it reports evidence based facts as they are from all possible angles and is independent, so remains free from the influence, guidance, and control of any outside parties.
In addition, EMJ delivers expert content review, and peer endorsement. Accessible via a range of media, EMJ is up-to-date with easily accessible information that is relevant and resonant in a digestible format.
How do we meet the needs of healthcare professionals?
- Multimedia format for rapid and engaging sharing of information, news, and views.
- Developed for professionals with little spare time, working in a rapidly evolving field.
- Harnessing the power of peer-to-peer engagement for immediate review of new content.
- Helping to support and bring together the European community of healthcare professionals (HCPs).
- Ensuring the right data and key messages reach the right target audience via the right channels at the right time.
- A strategic approach to content development, and dissemination to a variety of influential key experts.
Why EMJ is trusted:
- EMJ is experienced in long-standing relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs), patients, and key stakeholders.
- EMJ can provide real-time insights on patient-doctor relationships.
- EMJ has the skills to creatively deliver dynamic content.
- EMJ has a team with many years’ experience in publishing.
- EMJ has more than 165,000 HCPs in our database.
- EMJ provides a true multimedia channel for all information.
Top benefits include:
- Work with some of the top names in the industry – our Editorial Board, along with some of the top KOLs.
- Reach your target audience with the key message in the most cost-effective manner.
- Extend the life of your congress involvement.
- Get your message to HCPs are unable to attend the congress.
- Reduce the need of the HCPs to attend all events.
- Help with the unmet educational needs of the HCP.
- Provide bite-size, up-to-date digestible information.
- Provide content that is easy to find and access.
- Builds a complete marketing multimedia platform.
- Have a tangible return on investment.