- EMJ to host a briefing between medical writer and client to clarify details and direction of the symposium prior to the congress.
- EMJ to attend the symposium and be available to client if necessary.
- EMJ and Medical writer to organise a de-briefing with client to clarify any final points before the write up.
- EMJ to conduct a recording and write up of the chosen symposium.
- EMJ to conduct an internal review prior to publication.
- At the client’s request, the review can be sent to the speaker’s as a matter of courtesy.
- Client will have the opportunity to do a medical accuracy review.
- EMJ to publish the write up in a lead position of the European Medical Journal and also on the EMJ website for a minimum of 12 months.
Independently commissioned articles
- EMJ to commission an article on a subject of your choice.
- Client has the opportunity to recommend a KOL to write the article.
- EMJ to contact and liaise with the relevant KOLs/ medical writers to commission the articles from start to finish.
- EMJ to ensure article goes through the peer-review process.
- The article will be reviewed independently prior to publication.
- Client to have the chance to conduct their own medical accuracy review of the article.
- Article to be published in EMJ and also available on the EMJ website for minimum of 12 months.
Provide an article on the subject of your choice
Client has the opportunity to provide an article on a subject of their choice, by a KOL of their choice. The article will be entered into our peer review process, and it will be checked for medical accuracy by our peer reviewers. All articles must strictly adhere to our editorial guidelines.